Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday Cards - Oh How I Love Them!

It is that time of year again...where we will gather together to celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Years with the ones we love the most.  One of my favorite things about this time of year is sending out holiday cards to family members and friends.  Each year, we take a photo and create a Christmas/New Years card.  I have tried a couple different sites for ordering these cards.  I have by far had the most satsifaction with Shutterfly for several reasons.   Shutterfly has a large variety of very unique cards that are creative and cute!  Also, Shutterfly has very reasonable prices and often runs sales, which contribute to making the cards affordable.  My husband and I both come from large families and we have to send out a large amount of cards; therefore, affordability is important for us.  I have been a member of Shutterfly for some time now and I can honestly say that I have been 100% satisified with ALL products that I have purchased thusfar.  Likewise, the turn-around-time for receiving merchandise is very reasonable.  Each year we receive compliments from family and friends about how much they like the cards that we send them.  This makes them even more special for us.  Once again, we will be using Shutterfly to create our family Christmas/New Years card.  I'm even more excited this time around, because there will be 3 of us this time - instead of 2. :)  I can't wait to create our holiday card for 2010 with our family photograph on it along with blessings and greetings. I have already began browsing the selection with excitement!  It is going to be hard to narrow it down to one design...who knows, I may have to choose multiple ones! You too can share such joy with your family and friends.  I would encourage you to check it out as Shutterfly has a plethora of products that create lasting memories.  Links to some of my favorites are: (1) holiday cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards (2) photo Christmas cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery  and (3) new year's cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/new-years-cards.  Check these links out and start creating special products for your family and friends! Even better, bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly.  Apply at http://bit.ly/sfly2010.  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment